Tuesday, September 27, 2011

FREE BUGG! and THE WORLD!

Ok folks, enough with the "free my nigga" tshirts. If you dont know what Im talking about, its these tshirts with pictures of a person incarcerated with free put on it. Have you simple bastards even thought about what you are wearing? Dont get me wrong, I missed Pimp C (R.I.P) when he was locked up for a parole violation stemming from an aggravated assault charge. The nigga in some way shape or form fucked up and he got locked back up, just like these jack ass that get caught for distribution and the smoke weed (ahem, that is a parole/probation violation) and they got back to jail. Im not mad at the shirts necessarily, Im mad that people wear them and they know their homeboy/girl fucked up. "FREE POOKIE" even though he was charged with possession and has weed on him when the cops pull him over for drunk driving. Thats not bad luck or the system being against him, that was pure stupidity, but....this nigga gets a shirt!? I say that is damn fine police work, stupid people need to be locked up. what happen to putting money on his books? what happen to a letter while in jail, taking a collect call? No, its fucking tshirts, and this nigga cant get one because he is locked up. He is not Nelson Mandela, you are not moving the people to a more positive out come for a better well being, your mad because your homie is a fucking moron and getting caught with bootleg dvds when he went to jail for credit card fraud. I hope some one takes that shirt, puts a bar of soap in it, beats you takes your wallet and put money on your homie's books.
The whole world is not out to get you, people are out to get you. Yes I have always believed that being a black male in some areas of this country is rough, but I dont let that stop me. I know white girls that went to all black schools and dated a black man, and even though the black girls (sorry yall are notorious for this shit) will make that white girls life a living hell, plus her parents are pissed!How do I know this, Ive dated a few white girls myself and damn! Now this white girls has a sour taste in her mouth about dating outside her race all together because of a select group of people, and she is now going to go into the world with a fear that she cant be her because the world doesnt want her to be happy, no its those people that dont want you to be happy, it is individuals. Take for example some cops, as a black male i try to be cautious, but hey some are just out on the hunt. I met a cop who actully looked at my tattoos and saw that they were not gang related and let me go on my merry way. Another cop kept saying i was part of a gang, Houstone, because of my fore arm tattoo with my houston astros stars (if you were a cop in any way or from from Texas, you would know Houstone is Mexican gang, Last time I checked I was in no way in shape or form Spanish!) And I was grilled by this cop for about an hour and he could find shit on me, no gang affiliation, nothing. Those two situtations show that individuals are out to get you.
Logic: Stop with these damn T-shirts, you wanna help this dude, use that money that you used to make those shirts and get that nigga a better lawyer
The world is a wonderful place, you make the world what it is, you can let people get you down or be like me, dont give a fuck and let the wind take you and let the world show you how wonderful it is
BuGg LoGiC

No comments:

Post a Comment