Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Putting my heart on the line

Putting my heart on the line

by Antoine Bugg Griffin on Friday, August 26, 2011 at 5:51pm
look, if I want to share something I am going to. If it hurts tough, that justs means I care. As my treatment progresses new feelings and emotions come to light: who am I really, who have I hurt and who has hurt me? And me or anyone keeping those feelings inside is not healthy that is why I do BuGg LoGiC, it lets me express my feelings of anger, hurt, pain, happiness, joy and everyone can get a laugh off of it. When I talk to you guys Im talking to myself, because I need to follow my own ideas and take my own medicine. I have gone through deep depression on levels of Kurt Cobain (well he was married to courtney love.....eeeekkkk, and I can see why he ended it) I have thoughts that move me sometimes and wonder is it just me that is going through this? No, You guys are going through it too and thats why I speak to yall, yall are my therapy, the people that comment and critique my postings keep me from doing dumb stuff like driving a car why obliterated drunk, or lie to get my way. Every day I come home with the weight of the wolrd on my shoulders and I have to remember "take the cross off your back, dont burnden yourself with the problems of others, you have your own problems, give up some of them to a higher power" and i do give it up to a higher power and then i get inspired to have thoughts and ideas like the logic I post and instantly i can laugh and joke and let myself get swept away in this thing we call life and enjoy it even thou things in my life aint the greatest. I got to remember i must love myself and live my life, if that is cutting people out that bring you down, or doing things that you use to love doing that are self destructive, so be it. God has a plan and he will do his will and what he puts in your heart it is never the wrong time but right on time.
BuGg LoGiC

No comments:

Post a Comment